2013 Proton Saga 1.3 FLX Rent a Car [Monthly / Yearly Rental]
Rent a car at the most economical rates. Suitable for Tourist and Expats working at Johor Bahru. Avail special discount if you rent for 12 months.
1 in stock
This Rent a Car service is for local and expat drivers in Malaysia. Car pickup venue is in Johor Bahru.
 Identification of the Rental Vehicle:
- Make: Proton
- Model: Saga 1.3 FLX (Full specs)
- Year: 2013
- Transmission: Automatic
- Fully tinted
- CD / MP3 player
- Sport Rims
- ABS Brakes
- Adjustable Steering
- Central Lock
- Fully serviced
- Condition 9/10
 Rental Fees.
- Monthly RM 1,700
- Yearly RM 1,600 per month
 Security Deposit
Security deposit is refundable. However, it will be used in the event of loss or damage to the Rental Vehicle during the term of the Car Rental Agreement.
- Monthly RM 1,700 (1 month)
- Yearly RM 4,800 (3 months)
 Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
- Comprehensive insurance coverage will be provided against accidents or car breakdown for an additional RM 600 per year. This amount is inclusive of Road tax payment. With Comprehensive coverage, our insurance company will pay for damage to the vehicle caused by an event such as collision, fire, theft or vandalism. If you hit an animal, or if the vehicle is flooded or stolen, Comprehensive coverage will apply.
- Comprehensive insurance coverage will be provided against accidents or car breakdown for an additional RM 200 for monthly rentals. This amount is inclusive of Road tax payment.
 Maintenance and Service
- We will rent out our vehicle, fully serviced. You will be required to pay for car service after 6 months or 10,000 km which ever comes first. If required, we can assist in servicing the car during a weekend or a convenient time. It is important here to state that car maintenance is very important for your own safety.
- Maintenance tasks commonly carried out during a motor vehicle service include:
- Change the engine oil
- Replace the oil filter
- Replace the air and fuel filter
- Replace Spark plugs
- Replace Coolant in the radiator
- Check water regularly in the radiator (4 weeks)
- Check tyres condition and air pressure (4 weeks)
- Replace Battery
- Wheel alignment
- Wheel balancing
- Car wash and polish.
- The cost of these maintenance tasks can vary from RM 550-650.
- We will provide receipts for these maintenance expenses, along-with any other expenses incurred.
 Car Engine and Body Disclaimer
Please read carefully.
We will hand-over the vehicle fully serviced and in road-worthy condition, while in the presence of our trusted mechanic, or a mechanic suggested by you. We will advise you to check the car thoroughly and ask the mechanic questions about components of the vehicle that you are not sure of. We will not claim responsibility for any car engine or body faults / damages later on when the car is under your possession during the contracted period.
In the event the car Engine or related components break down while in your possession, due to misuse, carelessness or ignorance, you will be required to pay complete expenses as advised by our trusted mechanic. Failure to do so, we will apply the Three Months Security Deposit amounting to RM 4,800 to defray the costs of necessary repairs or replacement. If the cost for repair or replacement of damage to the Rental Vehicle exceeds the amount of the Security Deposit, you will be responsible for payment of the balance of this cost.
 Payment methods
- Direct bank deposit
- Credit Card (All International Bank cards accepted)
 Documentation from the Renter
We would require the following information and documents from you as the renter:
- Scanned copy of your valid Driving Licence (Local / International)
- Scanned copies of Additional Drivers’ Licences (Local / International) if any
- Scanned copy of NIC / Passport with valid visa
- Bank Account number for refunding Security Deposit
Kindly send all document to our registered email email@example.com
 Documentation by the Owner
- Car Rental Agreement to be signed by the Renter
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage Letter.